*where Lolita is the diminutive form of Lola, itself a diminutive form of Dolores. Dolores = suffering.

Monday 1 February 2010

"Leave me alone! my mirth would make you weep
I only smile at all that you hold dear;
I only laugh at that which most you fear;
I see the shallows where you sound the deep.
Leave me alone! my mirth would make you weep." Mary E. Coleridge

Brilliant.
Leave me alone, you know not what thoughts are buzzing through my head it's true for all. I can be more malevolent and caustic than you think. If I can laugh with that which you most fear, standing here, in front of me,your fear of confrontation I mock because it seems so sweet yet it is not. I smile at the things you seem to cherish so; pointlessly, if I may say so - pointless smile or? In fact just leave my solitude it's much more full without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment