*where Lolita is the diminutive form of Lola, itself a diminutive form of Dolores. Dolores = suffering.

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Travesty

What a ludicrous, ludicrous time. Words slip through my head, keys through my fingers and a fucking stone lies in my gut. 

Get over it already. I never learn. And the way they talk, I mean come the FUCK on.
It might be the customs of a foreign country. I thought the fact that we speak kind of the same language would make their language comprehensible but come on pussy cannot replace all the other possible words for women.

Anyway, that's not really my problem. 

Basic issue is trust, (but I HATE fucking cliches) or knowledge. More specifically, knowing.
I know what I see and what I see is good. But we all have skeletons tucked up neatly in our software so I don't blame him. It was a while ago anyway.
But what the hell am I doing, all over again, with practically a stranger.
I'm tired. I am so tired of this. And I want to look all cocky and confident I really do - and I really do. BUT I hate games. 
I can't even write this I've freaked out so much. In the proper sense though in a sense that I'm going all wacko crazy in the head and there's a thriller hand coming out of my brain wafting its fingers around. 

I don't wanna not be able to sleep again. I don't want my leg to keep moving back and fro with stress and potential anger. 
Why is the line so easy to cross and why should I not cross it?
Be proud. 
AH I AM but pride blocks communication.

i'm so weak.
Chewing on the goddamn filter plastic cylinder and wanting to puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment